farhathashmi.com built all the mobile applications as Free apps. These SERVICES are provided by farhathashmi.com at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally
Our Apps may use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the
configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Our App is intended to be used by children under 13 only with the consent and oversight of a parent or by a teacher or school for use as part of the school’s curriculum. An adult with a verified email address must download the App and create an account before permitting a child to use the App. Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 without consent from a parent or guardian so that we may delete the information as soon as possible.
The following applies when a child uses the App with a parent’s consent and oversight:
* What information do we collect? We are not collecting any information from child.
Our privacy controls and procedures include measures designed to protect personal information protected by child and student data privacy laws, including any data considered an “educational record” under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”) and personal information of students under 13 consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Do California residents have specific policy rights?
In Short:Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
European Union Data Protection
For personal data subject to the European Union General Data Processing Regulations (GDPR), we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These legal bases include where:
- The processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations in our Terms of Service or other contracts with you (such as to provide you the App as described in our Terms of Service);
- You have given your prior consent, which you may withdraw at any time (such as for marketing purposes or other purposes we obtain your consent for from time to time);
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise or defend legal claims;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as in improving, personalizing, and developing the App, marketing the App, such as new features or products that may be of interest, and promoting safety and security as described above.
If you have any questions about or would like further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Residents in the European Union are entitled to certain rights with respect to personal information that we hold about them:
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information, along with certain related information, and to receive that information in a commonly used format and to have it transferred to another data controller;
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
You may also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
This policy is effective as of 2021-05-04